Bridgestone Malaysia Tyre Warranty Program
In Bridgestone, we strive to ensure each Bridgestone tyre reaches you in perfect condition. We assure of our strict quality control in every point of our supply chain- manufacturer, distributor, right down to the retailers, and from production processes, transportation to storage facility.
Nonetheless, Bridgestone Tyre Sales (M) Sdn. Bhd. also expressly warrants that should any “Bridgestone” and “Firestone” Brand Tyres, Tubes and Flaps for passenger car be proved defective in materials and workmanship.
How long does the coverage last?
- For Replacement Tyre (REP)
Within five (5) years from the date of manufacturing.
- For Original Equipment Tyre (OE)
Within four (4) years from the date of manufacturing.
What does this warranty cover and its terms & conditions?
- A claim for tyre, tube and/or flaps damage, the cause(s) of which may be proved to be attributable to faulty manufacture only should be accepted. Other damage attributable to improper use will not be considered.
- In assessing the damage, the final decision after investigation shall be made by our Technical Service Representatives.
- The amount to be compensated will be calculated from the degree of wearing. In other words, the so-called “remaining tread-depth measurement” system will be applied.
- The cost of mounting and balancing and other service charges are payable by the customer.
What does this warranty not cover?
A claim involving any one of the following categories will not be acceptable for compensation:
- Damage to tyres and tubes and/or flaps caused by improper use and storage.
- Tyres used beyond the original tread life. (Tyre of which the wear indicators are exposed)
- Tyres that have been repaired recapped or reclaimed.
- Damage from misalignment, wheel imbalance, defective brakes or absorbers, improper inflation pressure, overloading, oil or chemical action, fire, use of tyre chain, use for racing or other competitions events, off road use, wreck or collision, running flat, wilful damage or abuse.
- Damage from road hazards.
- Any other damage caused by buyer’s or user’s acts or omissions not in conformity with Manufacture’s specification or instructions.
How to make a warranty claim?
Present the tyres to authorised BRIDGESTONE Dealer that you purchased it from and they’ll process the claim accordingly. Inspection will be conducted by Bridgestone technical team as soon as possible from the date Bridgestone Tyre Sales (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is notified by our authorized dealer.
Prior to that, kindly make sure you’ve registered your tyres at our website to entitle the benefits.
This warranty applies only in Malaysia
Register your Bridgestone tyres here to enjoy our warranty programme.